Our Community Code of Conduct
These are not rules but a set of principles and guidelines that all Recruits, Members, and Officers of our Online Gaming Community are expected to govern themselves by.
While no one among us is perfect we as a group are committed to setting higher standards while developing and maintaining a positive reputation within each respective Game’s Community that we participate in.
3MOB PC Edition Gaming Community Code of Conduct
- Respect – We treat our fellow Online Players and those within our community with dignity, respect, and fairness.
- Sportsmanship – We all like to win but we should never abandon the principles of respect and appreciation for our opponents and our teammates.
- Loyalty – We each do our share to consistently support the ongoing success of our fellow 3MOB Community Members, our online Gaming Community in general, and it’s resources. We encourage all members to find their own unique way to demonstrate their appreciation for and loyalty to our Community. Recruiting, active participation in our forums, financial server contributions, seeding our servers, and garnering 3MOB Community publicity within each respective game’s community are all considered excellent demonstrations of loyalty and appreciation.
- Integrity – We game honestly and have a zero tolerance policy for cheats or hacks. We also expect our Community Members to demonstrate an attitude of good sportsmanship in all servers, with all players, and to avoid any behavior which would reflect negatively on our Community as a whole.
- Commitment – We encourage our members to participate in the activities of the 3MOB Gaming Community and game together when possible.
As long as the camaraderie that binds us together is stronger than that which would tear us apart all will be well.
After completing and submitting your request to join form head on over to our Community Forums and introduce yourself to our community. http://forums.squadup3mob.com/viewforum.php?f=3